3 Days Amboseli Flying Safari
3 days Amboseli flying safari is a short Kenya safari package ideal for busy travellers looking for a quick Kenya safari. This safari package includes a visit to Amboseli national park, a scenic Kenya wildlife safari destination famous for being a habitat for large herds of elephants with impressive tusks and the spectacular backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro’s snowcapped peak.
Unlike other Kenya safaris, this safari package is solely based on a flight from Nairobi to Amboseli and back. Domestic flights to Amboseli National Park depart from Wilson Airport and land at Amboseli Airport, which serves the park.
Checkout full trip detail for 3 days Amboseli flying safari
- Transport on custom 4x4 Landcruiser, ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Return flight tickets to Amboseli.
- Airport transfers i.e. to and from Wilson Airport
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in standard rooms/tents.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Bottled water whilst on safari.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Tips for your guide.
- International flights
- Laundry, beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- Masai village tour $ 20
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees.)
- Any other items not mentioned above.