This 5-day East Africa safari to Amboseli and Masai Mara allows you to see elephants and wildebeest during the Great Migration in two of Kenya’s most picturesque safari spots.
Stay in luxurious accommodations and dine on delectable African-inspired cuisine under a star-studded sky. On your East African safari, you’ll have unforgettable wildlife encounters with skilled local guides who will track the animals and assist you see predators like lion, cheetah, and hyena who make this region home.
Set out on guided walks in search of the region’s lesser species during your East Africa safari. Walking through the African bush and viewing some of the numerous bird species that reside there is the most exciting way to experience the African wild. The guides will follow the animal footprints and explain how the creatures survive in the wild.
Checkout full trip details for Amboseli Masai Mara Sky Safari
- Transport on custom Tour Van, ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in standard rooms/tents.
- Government taxes will be included in the cost of entering every park.
- The services of a professional driver and guide who is fluent in English;
- All game drives as specified in the itinerary.Bottled water whilst on safari.
- Start and end in Nairobi.