6 Days Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru And Amboseli National Park.
You have travelled all the way to the very centre of Africa, which is also known as the cradle of humanity. This safari has been methodically prepared in order to fulfil your wildest safari dreams and bring them crashing down to earth in the most incredible way possible. The safari will take you through the African forests of the Masai Mara, to Lake Nakuru, which is situated on the floor of the Great Rift Valley, and to Amboseli, where you will be able to take in the stunning views of the gorgeous Mount Kilimanjaro Mountains. A safari with Explorers Wild Adventures is without a doubt one of the most exhilarating experiences that the company can provide for its customers.
Check-out trip details for Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru And Amboseli National Park
- Transport on custom Tour Van, ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in standard rooms/tents.
- Government taxes will be included in the cost of entering every park.
- The services of a professional driver and guide who is fluent in English;
- All game drives as specified in the itinerary.Bottled water whilst on safari.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Tips for your guide.
- Bush Breakfast/Dinner
- Laundry, drinks/beverages/sodas, and various other types of soft drinks.
- Balloon safari $ 450
- Masai village tour $ 20
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees.)
- Pre and post covid testing and related costs.
- Any other items not mentioned above.