Lake Nakuru National Park is one of Kenya’s most beautiful and well-known parks, with rocky escarpments towering over acacia forest, waterfalls, wooded hills, and euphorbia trees dotting the lake, as well as a diverse range of wildlife.
The Ol Pejeta Conservancy is unique. Chimpanzees can be seen in their natural habitat nowhere else in Kenya. In specially protected wildlife corridors, this reserve also houses the biggest population of black rhinos in East Africa. However, you’ll find all five of the Big Five here.
Samburu National Park, Samburu has a diverse range of animals, including a large number of big cats and over 900 elephants. Shaba and Buffalo Springs, both nearby, offer a diverse range of picturesque landscapes, from riverine woods to old lava flows, marshes, and springs.
National Park of the Aberdares You’ll find a utopia here on Nairobi’s northwestern outskirts. You’ll spend the night in a tree hotel with a view of a nearby watering hole, which is home to elephants, buffalo, and antelope, among other animals. A truly one-of-a-kind slice of Kenya.
Checkout full trip details for Samburu, Ol Pejeta And Aberdares National Park
- Transport on custom Tour Van, ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in standard rooms/tents.
- Government taxes will be included in the cost of entering every park.
- The services of a professional driver and guide who is fluent in English;
- All game drives as specified in the itinerary.Bottled water whilst on safari.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Tips for your guide.
- Bush Breakfast/Dinner
- Laundry, drinks/beverages/sodas, and various other types of soft drinks.
- Balloon safari $ 450
- Masai village tour $ 20
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees.)
- Pre and post covid testing and related costs.
- Any other items not mentioned above.