5 Days Samburu & Mara Combo Sky Safari
You are engulfed in the profusion of animals around you from the moment your feet touch the ground at the Samburu airstrip. Saruni Samburu is nestled in the rocky hills of Kenya’s untamed north and is the sole resort in Kalama Conservancy, on the outskirts of Samburu National Reserve, with 200 000 acres of unspoiled wilderness to explore.
Saruni Samburu Lodge, perched on the edge of a crag, offers amazing views of the Northern Frontier District and Mount Kenya from its balconies and two infinity pools. The calm Wellbeing Space offers massages with a view – even from the spa, you can witness the famous Samburu elephant, leopard, reticulated giraffe, Beisa oryx, and Grevy’s zebra gather to drink at nearby waterholes.
From the Samburu to the Masai Mara, these are your seven-day playgrounds. The immense purity of the Samburu landscape provides an intriguing contrast to the lush foliage of the forest around Saruni Mara resort, and each has its own attraction.
Saruni Mara is nestled in an isolated valley in the Mara North Conservancy, a 74 000-acre concession bordering the Mara. In the enormous calm and desolation of this secluded area of the reserve, you can encounter a huge diversity of game virtually unaffected by other vehicles.
This 5-day African tour is great for travelers who wish to step off the beaten road and explore a side of Africa that only a select few have access to…
Chekout trip details about Samburu & Mara Combo Sky Safari
- Transport on custom Tour Van, ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in standard rooms/tents.
- Government taxes will be included in the cost of entering every park.
- The services of a professional driver and guide who is fluent in English;
- All game drives as specified in the itinerary.Bottled water whilst on safari.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Tips for your guide.
- Bush Breakfast/Dinner
- Laundry, drinks/beverages/sodas, and various other types of soft drinks.
- Balloon safari $ 450
- Masai village tour $ 20
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees.)
- Pre and post covid testing and related costs.
- Any other items not mentioned above.