4 Days Masai Mara Budget Camping Safari
The Masai Mara National Reserve, located in southwest Kenya and measuring 1,510 square kilometres (583 square miles), is a country of beautiful landscapes, plentiful wildlife, and unending plains.
The Masai Mara safari has many attractions since the reserve has a good year-round concentration of wildlife, including the famous Great Migration of almost two million wildebeest, zebras, and other antelopes. &Beyond has two lodges in the Masai Mara: Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp and Bateleur Camp.
The reserve is a photographer’s and naturalist’s dream, with plentiful elephant, buffalo, giraffe, lion, and cheetah among migratory wildebeest and zebra.
Leopards are commonly seen, endangered black rhinos hide in impenetrable thickets, and massive rafts of hippo and monstrous crocodiles can be found in the Mara River. The park also has around 450 bird species.
Checkout what’s included in 4 days masai mara budget camping safari.
- Transport on custom Tour Van, ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in standard rooms/tents.
- Government taxes will be included in the cost of entering every park.
- The services of a professional driver and guide who is fluent in English
- All game drives as specified in the itinerary.Bottled water whilst on safari.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Tips for your guide.
- Bush Breakfast/Dinner
- Laundry, drinks/beverages/sodas, and various other types of soft drinks.
- Balloon safari $ 450
- Masai village tour $ 20
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees.)
- Pre and post covid testing and related costs.
- Any other items not mentioned above.