Embark on an 8-day safari through the picturesque national parks of Kenya and Tanzania.
The Great Serengeti, a habitat for the Big Five and the Annual Wildebeest Migration, is a must-visit. Experience the breathtaking sight of millions of flamingos in their natural habitat.
Before concluding the journey in Nairobi, marvel at the abundance of flamingos, rhinos, and other game species at Lake Nakuru. Explore the complete itinerary for the 8-day Kenya Tanzania Safari for more details.
- Transport on custom tour vehicle, ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Arusha accommodation on bed & breakfast
- Accommodation in standard rooms/tents.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Bottled water whilst on safari.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Tips for your guide.
- Bush Breakfast/Dinner
- Laundry, beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- Balloon safari $ 450
- Masai village tour $ 20
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees.)
- Pre and post covid testing and related costs.
- Any other items not mentioned above.