A 11-day safari across Kenya and Tanzania’s most beautiful national parks. Start with Amboseli National Park, which is known for its spectacular scenery and large herds of African elephants and is located in the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Enter Tanzania by crossing the border. Visit the Ngorongoro Crater, a Unesco World Heritage Site and the world’s biggest intact caldera, which is home to one of the most spectacular animal havens.
The Great Serengeti, home to the Big Five and the Annual Wildebeest Migration, is a must-see. Visit the Masai Mara National Park, where the annual Great Migration takes place from July to October. In the wide savannah grasslands of the Mara, track wild cats and other plain creatures in activity. Finally, see millions of flamingos in their natural habitat.
Finally, before arriving in Nairobi, see millions of flamingos at Lake Nakuru, as well as rhinos and other game species.
Chekout full trip detail for 11 Days Kenya Tanzania Safari
- Transport on custom tour vehicle, ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Arusha accommodation on bed & breakfast
- Accommodation in standard rooms/tents.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Bottled water whilst on safari.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Tips for your guide.
- Bush Breakfast/Dinner
- Laundry, beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- Balloon safari $ 450
- Masai village tour $ 20
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees.)
- Pre and post covid testing and related costs.
- Any other items not mentioned above.