5 days wildlife and Gorilla trekking safari
The 5 Day Wildlife and Gorilla Trekking Uganda Safari takes you to the foggy Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, home to more than half of the World’s last 1004 Mountain Gorillas and previous home to the Batwa, a local tribe driven from the forest when it became a national park.
Queen Elizabeth National Park is Uganda’s second-largest national park, where leopards and other animals roam the Mweya Peninsula, chimpanzees and other primates inhabit the Kyambura Gorge, trails lead to bat caves and to huge volcanic explosion craters, boats on the Kazinga Channel cruise past hippos and crocodiles, and the Ishasha plains are home to tree-climbing lions and the elusive shoebill stork.
The highlight of the Wildlife and Gorilla Walking Uganda Safari is trekking the Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Jungles and observing these enormous apes as they feed, converse, play, and connect with their young. You will engage with the Batwa people in order to learn about their former lives as gatherers, hunters, warriors, blacksmiths, and herbalists while residing in the Bwindi Forest.
- Transportation in a Land cruisers with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and
- Services of a trained and experienced English-speaking driver/guides
- Accommodation at the mentioned lodges/camps
- 1 Gorilla permit
- Game drive at the parks/reserves
- Park Entrance Fee at parks/reserves
- Safari starts in Nairobi / ends in Nairobi
- Drinks consumed at the lodges and any extra meals not
- International Flights
- Expenses of a personal nature g. laundry etc
- Any extras incurred at the lodge
- Tips and porterage
- Any extras not in the inclusions above
- Any deviation in sightseeing or itinerary